Day 01: Jaisalmer
Visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri by the evening. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Jaisalmer
Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple & Patwon ki Haveli. Overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on the camel’s back.
Day 03: Jodhpur
Head towards Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 04: Ranakpur > Udaipur
Visit Jain Temples of Ranakpur during the way to Udaipur. Enjoy boat ride over Lake Pichola. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur > Pushkar
Visit Udaipur City Palace, Jagdish Temple & Bagore ki Haveli. Later proceed to Pushkar. Explore the spiritual facets by the evening. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 06: Ajmer > Jaipur
Enroute Jaipur, visit Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer. Reach Jaipur and visit the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra.
Day 07: Jaipur
Visit Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal & Walled Pinkcity. At the time of return journey, transfer at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. (The Tour Ends.)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 06 nights / 07 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Stay at Desert Camp, Jaisalmer also includes dinner, camel ride & cultural programs.
* Boat Ride over Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.