Day 01: Jaisalmer:
You will be received at Railway Station and transferred to Hotel. In evening we visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Jaisalmer:
After breakfast we visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple & Patwon ki Haveli. By the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight in Tented Accommodation.
Day 03: Jodhpur:
Upon arrival check in at hotel. Soon after we climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and explore its every nook & corner. We also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 04: Ranakpur – Udaipur:
En route to Udaipur we visit Jain Temples of Ranakpur. Upon arrival at Udaipur check in at hotel. By the sunset we take boat ride over Lake Pichola experience of which is beyond any comparison. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 05: Udaipur – Pushkar:
After breakfast we visit Udaipur City Palace, Jagdish Temple & Bagore ki Haveli. Later proceed to Pushkar, upon arrival check in at hotel. In the evening we explore the spiritual facets of this relaxed holy town Pushkar on foot. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 06: Ajmer – Jaipur:
After breakfast transfer to Jaipur. Enroute we visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti at Ajmer. Reach Jaipur by Afternoon. After Lunch we visit the modern attractions of the city which includes the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later we experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance with complete rural atmosphere in an ethnic village. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 07: Jaipur:
After breakfast we visit Amer Fort, Jaigarh Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jal Mahal, City Palace, Observatory, Hawa Mahal & Walled Pinkcity. At the time of onwards/return journey, you will be transferred at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station. (The Tour Ends.)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 06 nights / 07 days accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Stay at Desert Camp, Jaisalmer also includes dinner, camel ride & cultural programs.
* Boat Ride over Lake Pichola, Udaipur.
* Rajasthani Dinner at Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes