Visit the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Later, experience the Rajasthani dinner with complete rural atmosphere.
Day 02: Jaipur
Visit the busy Bazaars, the Hawamahal, City Palace and Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort & Palace, Jagat Shiromani Temple and pass through the scenic Jal Mahal. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Bikane,
Visit Fort, Palaces, Museums and temples of Bikaner. Take a trip to the prestigious camel breeding farm during the sun sets. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 04: Jaisalmer
Take a sightseeing trip of the fort, havelis, temples and Gadsisar tank. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 05: Jodhpur
Head towards Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and visit Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 06:Mount Abu
Continue to Mount Abu to cover Delwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock and Sunset point. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 07: Udaipur
Visit the City Palace, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Pratap Smarak, Saheliyon Ki Bari and Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 08: Udaipur
Continue to Airport/Railway station to connect your onward journey. (The Tour Ends.)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 07 nights / 08 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.