Day 01: Jaipur
Visit the modern attractions of the city inclusive of the Birla Auditorium, New Vidhan Sabha, Birla Mandir and Jawahar Kala Kendra. Experience the Rajasthani dinner, folk music and dance.
Day 02: Jaipur
Visit the bazaars, the monuments and Amber Fort. Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 03: Mandawa
Explore the colourful painted havelis of Mandawa. Overnight at Mandawa.
Day 04: Bikaner
Reach Bikaner by afternoon and visit Fort, Palaces, Museums and temples of Bikaner. Also take a trip to the prestigious camel breeding farm and Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 05: Jaisalmer
Reach Jaisalmer by afternoon. and visit Gadisar Lake & Vyas Chhatri. Overnight at Hotel
Day 06: Jaisalmer
Visit Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple & Patwa Haveli, Amar Sagar, Lodhurva, Haunting village of Kuldhara and Sam sand dunes. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 07: Jodhpur
On arrival head towards the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan Palace Museum, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 08: Ajmer > Pushkar
Leave Jodhpur for Ajmer & Pushkar and visit famous Dargah of Khwaja Muin-ud-din Chishti, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra, Anna Sagar Lake at Ajmer. Later explore the spiritual facets of Pushkar. Overnight at Pushkar.
Day 09: Pushkar
Transfer to Ajmer Railway Station or Jaipur Railway Station/Airport to continue the journey. (The Tour Ends.)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 08 nights / 09 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Rajasthani dinner at Jaipur.
* Sound & Light Show at Amber Fort, Jaipur.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.