Day 01: Bikaner
Reach Bikaner and rest at the hotel. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 02: Bikaner
Visit Lalgarh Palace, Jungarh Fort, Har Mandir Shiva Temple, Raj Ratan Bihari Temple, Rasik Shiromani Temple, Bhand Sagar Jain temple. Afterwards, visit camel breeding farm at Bikaner and Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok. Overnight at Bikaner.
Day 03: Jaisalmer
Enroute to Jaisalmer take a look at Kheechan. Reach Jaisalmer and visit Amar Sagar, Lodhurva, Haunting village of Kuldhara and Sam sand dunes. Overnight at Jaisalmer.
Day 04: Jaisalmer
Sightseeing trip of the fort, havelis, temples, and Gadsisar tank. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Jodhpur
On arrival climb up the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort and also visit the Jaswant Thada, Ummaid Bhawan, Clock Tower and Markets. Overnight at Jodhpur.
Day 06: Udaipur
En route, visit Jain Temples of Ranakpur and temples of Eklingji & Nagda. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 07: Udaipur
Visit the City Palace, Lake Pichola, Bagore ki Haveli, Jagdish Temple, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Pratap Smarak, Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal and Shilp Gram. Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 08: Mount Abu
Continue to Mount Abu to cover Delwara Temple, Nakki Lake, Tod Rock and Sunset point. Overnight at Mount Abu.
Day 09: Mount Abu
Get onto Railway station to connect your onward journey. (The Tour Ends)
* Prices are Per Person on Twin Sharing basis.
* Rates may change during the fairs & festivals time.
* Rates are in Indian Rupees.
* 08 nights / 09 days air-conditioned accommodation on twin sharing basis.
* Daily breakfast.
* All sightseeing and transfers by air-conditioned car.
* Driver allowances, fuel, parking charges, toll taxes and interstate taxes.
* Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
* Applicable taxes.